An individual may be considered for Initial DACA if he or she:
1. Was under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
2. Came to the United States before reaching his or her 16th birthday;
3. Has continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
4. Was present in the United States on June 15, 2012 and at the time of making his or her request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
5. Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012; NOTE: No lawful status on June 15, 2012 means that: A. You never had a lawful immigration status on or before June 15, 2012; or B. Any lawful immigration status or parole that you obtained prior to June 15, 2012 had expired as of June 15, 2012.
6. Is currently in school, has graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, has obtained a general educational development (GED) certificate, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or U.S. Coast Guard; and
7. Has not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and does not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.